I went on a trip to Trincomalee in 2017. That trip is an annual school trip. That day every children and teachers gathered near our school at 4.30a.m. in the morning. We all observed Pansil and later we got on the buses. At about 5.15a.m. in the morning we left near the school. On the way we all stopped for take breakfast. It was abut 10a.m. when we reached Trincomalee. First, we went to the Seruwawila temple. Later we went to see the Koneshwaram Kovila. Then we went to see the Kinniya Hot Springs and Marble Beach. During this trip I was able to see the Kinniya bridge. Which is the longest bridge in Sri-Lanka. After lunch we went to Nilaweli beach. It's a very interesting place. We had fun there for about four hours.π€π€π€©π We could even bathe in the sea. We all sang songs in the beach. We left to return at about 6p.m. This trip is one I will never forget.πππ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hero in my life πππ
My hero in my life is my father.ππ I love him so much. My father comes with me for all my work. My father's name is Mahinda J...
-
My grand mother's birthday is 27th December in 1953. She is now 69 years old. We organized a surprise party for her 68th birthday....
-
I love watching movies in my spare time. πI also like to watch Sinhala, Hindi and English movies. But the Tamil films I like to wat...
-
University life is something that not everyone can experience.π©π Only those who pass the A/L examination well will be able to go ...
No comments:
Post a Comment